eudaemonic- (adj.) producing happiness and well-being

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

I want so much to write on this thing, but really I don't know what to say. It's funny how sometimes the words just flow... and other times... well, these are the times so there's no need to explain. :O)

The truth is I should have a ton to write about. I am back at home and that means that I'm de-ja-vewing back to high school every second of every day. For example, right now I am on the computer and we have dial-up. Instead of staring at the the mouse hourglass graphic turn over, over and over, waiting for my page to load, I play computer solitaire. SOLITAIRE!!! I have forgotten how much I love that game! Because I had wireless and other faster connections at school, I haven't played in four years! (Note: Four years ago is when I last lived with my family). It feels good to be back home. It's kind of like the old re-runs of Home Improvement or Saved by the Bell... when you watch them you feel like your insides have been hugged, or like it's Christmas day (not the excitement of the day with the presents and stockings, but the consistencies of the day... part of its specialness comes because it is the same every year).

Anyway, I am enjoying solitaire again :O) (hehehe)

There's more though... I'm enjoying my new running trails, I'm so glad to be with my pup again and I just like being with my family. Speaking of family. Little brother Stephen is at FOW for the corps. I'm not sure if corps is capitalized or not... Corps/corps?? Anyway, they took his phone up Monday so we haven't heard from him. He hurt his foot the day before he left, so pray that the wound will not get infected from being in a stinky, smelly, sweaty boot all day long.

And then I found five dollars.

The End.

:O)

3 Comments:

Blogger megamoo06 said...

ewwww, sweaty socks.

7:41 AM  
Blogger megamoo06 said...

I demand new blogs!!

11:21 AM  
Blogger Kat said...

i demand 5 dollars

10:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home