eudaemonic- (adj.) producing happiness and well-being

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Yo Yo Yo--

I graduate in, oh... ummm, wait, let me get out my calendar... yep, 19 days.

What am I feeling? ....Emotion check- it's the all so subtle feeling of, HUH?

I graduate in 19 days??? I am done with school in 19 days??? What am I susposed to do now? My life's schedule has been shaped around the public school system. Fall- school. Spring- school. Summer- summer school. Break- spring break. When the question is asked, "What are you doing in the fall Stephanie?" My answer is always, "Going to school, silly!" Okay, so I've never been asked that question, but if it was ever proposed, that would be my answer for sure. :O).

What am I going to do this fall?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home