eudaemonic- (adj.) producing happiness and well-being

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Greetings :O)

I have had a phrase running through my head for the last couple of weeks.

"I desire to be valiant."

And really, I do... I want to be brave in the Lord. I want to be strong. I want to be solid. I want to say, "Me Lord, send me." Jell-O legs be banished! No fear here! But… I do fear. I do shake. I do question. Buts again, the Lord always conquers those fears. He stands victorious on the other side and I still want to follow Him. I still want to worship Him. He’s big enough to handle my questions. He’s real, alive and here.

Woah baby.

1 Comments:

Blogger megamoo06 said...

You ARE valient. I think people may underestimate you sometimes because you are so stinking sweet, but you've got a warrior's heart, and you always do as you know is right. That's one of the reasons I love you. :)

So any word on the job yet?

8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home