eudaemonic- (adj.) producing happiness and well-being

Sunday, November 27, 2005

What are you thankful for?
I'm thankful for a lot of things. I think they would best be written in list form.

I'm thankful for:

* The fact that I am a child of God and bride of Christ.. and the promise that nothing can change that.
* A wonderful family that loves me and that I love back with a vengeance :O)
* The fact that I have a home (believe me, living in DC reminds you that a home isn't a promised key on the key ring)
* Wonderful-dunderful friends that make life a party :o)
* I got to go to the Macy's Day Parade in New York
* I have the greatest family and friends... seriously the greatest... they're worth repeating
* I have food in my fridge.
* I am an American and a Texan :o)
* I attend the greatest university in the world! WHO6P!
* I am in stinkin' DC working on the Hill for a Congressman!
* I am going to Estonia on Dec. 28 with a great set of folks
* My friend Kendra is coming to see me in a few short days and we're going to have a blast and a half!
* I have more freedoms and blessings than I know what to do with!

I am thankful that my blessings far surpass any word limit or site information load. I am thankful that I can go to bed because I'm tired.

I am thankful for you!!! What are you thankful for?

2 Comments:

Blogger megamoo06 said...

You know, I was thinking on my drive home yesterday how very blessed I am. I have a family that LOVES LOVES LOVES me. I have the best friends a girl could ask for, I have a great job with great coworkers, I am about to graduate from Texas A&M University, and I've got a GREAT boyfriend. I'm really lucky. Very.

1:38 PM  
Blogger megamoo06 said...

BTW, I want pictures of New York.

1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home