eudaemonic- (adj.) producing happiness and well-being

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Sorry, sorry sorry. I haven’t blogged in many many days. But, if the good Lord’s willing and the creek don’t rise….um, 14 stories up to my apartment :O) … I am back on the blogging trail.

Soooo…. I feel like the singer on the “I’ve been everywhere,” song. …. just take a big breath and let the cities (or in my case, experiences) roll on.

I’ve written a floor speech, personal letters for the congressman, attended a movie screening for the movie Dreamer, went to a D.C. rodeo with white sand in the arena (we sat behind the president of smokeless tobacco co.), went to Annapolis for the Naval Academy and ate cream of crab soup, went to some hearings for the agriculture committee, Chris came to see me and we went to an apple orchard and had a grand old time.... the end

Oh wait! No it isn’t! My dear, sweet, gem of a friend Crystal got engaged! Yes! It is true! She is going to marry Mr. Mason and I can hear her smile over the phone. It’s a smile that she used when she first told me that he was the man she wanted to marry. Now she is! Oh, that senorita is so special!

Okay now... The End

New pictures

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home