eudaemonic- (adj.) producing happiness and well-being

Monday, August 15, 2005

"Love is in the air, love is in the air, oh, oh, oh, oh, uh, uh, uh, uh."- John Paul Young

A super close friend from home just ringed me up to say that she's been ringed. No, she's not sporting a new fancy jewel on her right hand. Nope, she hasn't turned hip and gotten a thumb ring... Yes, it is true, that left ring finger, reserved for a promise has been claimed in the name of marriage! Like the conquistadors of days past, the boy put up a flag.... and it sparkles!

I leave for Washington in 2... TWO weeks! What?! Yowza. I'm afraid the time has come to do some packing, but boxes just don't become me :o). I've become a post-it-note faddist . Post-it on the fridge. Post-it on the steering wheel of my car. Remanent of Jan Brady's cry of Marsha...."Post-it Post-it Post-it." However, I think the post-it can help me in the quest to get things done. They're the perfect size for to-do lists... and we all know what I like to to with those... CHECK THEM OFF!

***Blog notice: Did you notice a new word? Megan, my fellow lover-of-words bud, and I enjoy a service provided by www.m-w.com called word of the day. I used an older one in this post. From now on I will be including random words for your enjoyment and enlightenment :o)
faddist: from fad, practice or interest followed for a time with exaggerated zeal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home