eudaemonic- (adj.) producing happiness and well-being

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Okay, I'm going to do it! I'm going to run a half-marathon! I laid out a training plan and I'm starting it tomorrow! Excited much? I know I am! I figure if I'm going to be running a lot, I better eat right and get the proper amount of rest too. I'm going to cut back on sugar (eek) and eat more meat instead of my normal food stuffs ( mac and cheese, ice cream, salad, green beans and chicken noodle soup (rewind and repeat every week, over and over again) :) ). Hey, you never know, this might energize me so much that I won't need coffee every morning!

I'm a big goal girl, as in I like to make goals and then work to achieve them. I haven’t done anything new in a while, so I'm pumped! I hope I'll be able to make room in my schedule to do this ambition justice. I’ve found myself extremely busy recently and I don’t know why. It’s summer for crying out loud!

I’ll keep you updated on the running bit… better dash (I’m picking up on industry terms already!)

2 Comments:

Blogger megamoo06 said...

You can do it! But only if you leave a LITTLE ice cream in your diet; it's very important, nutritionally. :)

10:20 AM  
Blogger tamara said...

i was thinking i could do it with you, then i realized you would prob be in dc when you did it...sad. IM IN PARIS!! much love

2:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home