eudaemonic- (adj.) producing happiness and well-being

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

You know what I had for lunch? Chicken noodle soup and green beans.... mmmmmmm. I really think that just might be the best food combination in the entire world.
It loses to real cooking, but when you consider that both entrées come from a can, it's pretty dang good! I mean you stick the two cans in your bag in the morning, that equals zero preparation, and have a super yummy warm cheap lunch. It doesn't get any better than that! Plus, chicken noodle soup makes me smile. It just feels good! Add some sort of chocolate treat and I'm in cuisine heaven.
On the track of meals, I've been really inconsistent about running. I was doing so good for the past few months, but I didn't do any kind of anything from Wednesday to Sunday. Eeek! This weekend was a splurge weekend too with all sorts of wedding treats. It's time to get back on the bandwagon. Running is a relaxing time for me, but if I don't do it regularly, it loses it's soft sigh "aahh" factor and becomes an aggressive angry "AAAAHHHH!" :)
I read a new joke today... here it is:

"As we have learned," the teacher said, "the former ruler of Russia was called a Czar and his wife was called a Czarina. Now, who can tell me what the Czar's children were called?" CZARDINES! :)

2 Comments:

Blogger v.shirazawa said...

baahaah! i love it! czardines! hheheh, thanks for the smile. :D

1:26 PM  
Blogger Kat said...

i could eat green beans all day long. Last weekend i ate some frozen green beans with my cousin Rachael. Pretty good. I think that i could only eat chicken noodle soup for one minute. Im not much of a chicken souper. It is warm though. See you tomarrow nightish. Michael's swim meet is later than i though so i will be in cs around late afternoonish. Word.

1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home