eudaemonic- (adj.) producing happiness and well-being

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Move over McDonalds lawsuit lady, I'm suing my curb! Just kidding. I did something a little dumb today. I drove my car with a cup of steaming coffee between my legs. I didn't travel 20 yards before the black gold spilled over my blue polka dot mug onto my thighs. OUCH! What can you do when that happens? You make that gasping for air noise, widen your eyes and put your foot on the break. You know that "Worst Case Scenario" game made from the books? They should add that case in.... it would go something like this: "If you were driving at approximately 70 miles per hour and a squirrel climbed into your car and tipped a scalding hot cup of coffee over in your lap what would you do? (A) Tranquilize the squirrel with the tranquilizer gun you keep in your glove box (just incase) and use it to wipe up the mess (B) employ the buddy system by running into the next car so that they will stop and help you. (C) do the smart thing and don't drive with a cup of coffee balanced in your lap"
DING DING DING! C is the correct answer!
So, invest in a travel mug... your skin will thank you :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Kat said...

oh my!! so sorry about your thigh burn. Jamie (my friend from home that you know) got a thigh rope burn this weekend...talk about pain. There was a rope swing on our neighbor's dock and she was the first to try it out and one of the knots got stuck on the dock. the rope stopped but jamie did not. Burn baby burn.

10:45 AM  
Blogger megamoo06 said...

I'm demanding an update! I need a new blog ASAP!

8:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home