eudaemonic- (adj.) producing happiness and well-being

Thursday, June 02, 2005

The future…. Oohhh ah ah ah (erie sound of the rest of my life).

Umm, yeah, how ‘bout that word? I’ve been hearing it more often than usual this week from professionals in agricultural journalism. While it isn’t always backed up with chilling sound effects, it always makes my heart constrict. Just tonight over a lovely dinner, a co-worker started talking about graduate school and why it’s important. He chatted about the difference between a BS and a BA, how one can help, and how the other can actually hurt depending on what I want to do… here come the dreaded words… “for the rest of my life.”

After dinner, we headed over to the Landing and listened to some really great jazz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home