eudaemonic- (adj.) producing happiness and well-being

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

It's thundering... this is when I wish I had a roommate. It kind of scares me.

Apparently, I'm 12.

I'm also reading a scary book... the anticipation never goes down and it's full of twists and turns. I can't decide if I like it or not. I don't know if the writer is a really good story teller for keeping the adrenaline pumping for hundreds of pages, or if he's lazy and can't take a story through natural progression. Throwing crazy stuff on a page is good for a little while, but I'd like some down time. :)

So says the lazy reader :0)

3 Comments:

Blogger megamoo06 said...

I say you get to be a lazy reader. As a full-time writer, you get to take a break w/some easy reading. (So says the queen. lol)

7:03 AM  
Blogger Kat said...

awww... thunderstorms scare me sometimes, too, and I do have a roomate. Ones in Tyler are killer... some from camp were doozies. I had to be brave there cuz all the kids were scared.. it was quite hard. well, i love you. bye.

9:27 PM  
Blogger megamoo06 said...

Time for a new post!

12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home