eudaemonic- (adj.) producing happiness and well-being

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

I watched Everybody Loves Raymond tonight. It was the one where Robert made friends with his partner at the police department. Remember, she's the short black lady with a quick wit and limited patience for idiots?

Other than the show where Robert danced at his wedding, I think this one is my favorite.

He picks up words like "dawg", "yo yo yo" and my favorite, "That's whack (or wak or wack... I'm not so sure)."

And Raymond responds...

"Robert, we're Italian. Whack means something entirely different to us.

ba hahahahaha.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kat said...

the wedding dance is my fav ramon eposode too!! That is the way i am going to dance at my wedding...heheh

9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home