eudaemonic- (adj.) producing happiness and well-being

Monday, May 14, 2007

:)

Hi.

I made a quick trip home this weekend. My mom had a $100 card to Target, and while I was home, we blew it.

We got a few needed things:
aerosol sunscreen
knee vitamins
deodorant
body wash

And a few un-needed things:
A season of Monk, the TV show
A birthday card
CDs
Dream Girls DVD
An Ipod arm band for running
Soundtrack to Wicked

That Wicked soundtrack is tre good. I went running today (with the new arm band) and listened to Wicked the whole time-- until it started thundering big juicy booms that ran me indoors.

It's a really fun CD.
The trip home was really fun too.

3 Comments:

Blogger robin said...

what are knee vitamins?
nice of your mom to share :)

12:31 PM  
Blogger steph-a-ronie said...

I couldn't spell glucosamine without help... hehehehehe

8:19 PM  
Blogger steph-a-ronie said...

It was nice of my mom to share :) She's a good share-er-er-er.

You've got a few "er"s yourself :)

8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home