eudaemonic- (adj.) producing happiness and well-being

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

It's the little things:

- I went to the grocery store and grapes were on sale!
- I only painted one coat of deep red on my nails... and they have yet to chip.
- I didn't go for a run today, but I can feel my knee healing.
- I made a tomato sauce dip for a "bring your own dish" work luncheon tomorrow. I'm going to serve it in a little baby crockpot. It doesn't get much better than that!
- I have a shrimp smell in my house, but it reminds me of gal pals Tam, Kat and Chelsea because we ate it together.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kat said...

awww!! That is a good smell memory! That was such a good meal. It is fun cooking with you and eating what you cook :)

3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home