eudaemonic- (adj.) producing happiness and well-being

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

My day:

A is for agriculture, which I miss dearly!
B is for black, today's self-imposed dress code (with Stephen’s turquoise earrings!)
C is for cupcake awards, an accolade I made up to present to the week’s best reporter
D is for digital camera. I took the pictures for the initial story on a hospital shooting today!
E is for egg, of which I have a new fascination for (rivaling my button fetish)
F is for flu, which has claimed two in the office. (aaah!!)
G is for goat cheese on wassa crackers… yum.
H is for haunches, which I think is a funny word :o)
I is for inopportune timing. I got two really good story tips while hitting the shooting story pretty hard and couldn’t give a lot of time to them.
J is for jokes. I need some new ones for a chuckle.
K is for kind acts, which are my favorite.
L is for library, because I had to drive home at lunch to get a due item (Guys and Dolls!!)
M is for musicals, I love to sing their songs!
N is for New London, TX, my newest big story! (the plan is to interview Walter Cronkite)
O is for overseas trip, which I'm ready to start daydreaming about.
P is for perfect day, which I’d like to plan for a day this weekend!
Q is for the bucket o’ questions that I fill to the top.
R is for random music notes sung loud and out of key.
S is for the shooting story that hijacked my day.
T is for tryouts. cheerleader tryouts were this afternoon and I thought about my two favorite high schoolera all day.
U is for umbrella which has been banished… what a beautiful day!
V is for the vegetable soup I had for dinner. Homemade!
W is for water conservation, come on people!
X is for x-treme, I really really want to go backpacking in the mountains, woods or someplace pretty. YEAH, woo, YEAH!
Y is for yellow, the color of the blooming daffodils in the park.
Z is for zzzzzs. I worked a long day, 10 a.m. to 10 p.m., and am ready to rest my head

3 Comments:

Blogger cb said...

You make me smile - I know I will reading a devotion or book written by you someday - I only have one change - "h" should always be "Hot Sauce" - mmm... mexican food - love you cb

7:00 AM  
Blogger steph-a-ronie said...

mmm, caliente!

8:41 PM  
Blogger Kat said...

you are going to interview walter!!! that would be sooo cool! and we should go to NY to visit tam this summer... you down?... it is great going to visit with her there... no motel money and we do free stuff!

9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home