eudaemonic- (adj.) producing happiness and well-being

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Guess what?

I went out to eat with some co-workers tonight and ordered oysters topped with spinach and feta cheese, hold the hollandaise sauce. Mmmm, huh?

Well, they brought me the wrong thing, and then remembered they didn't have any more feta. "Oh well," I thought. I'll just get plain ole' plain ole' oysters on the half-shell. That'll still be good.

And they were, with horseradish sauce and everything.

When it was time to go, they said my oysters were ON THE HOUSE! Man, I love it when that happens!

Yeah, Woo, Yeah, Woo!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger megamoo06 said...

MMMMMM... I love oysters rockafeller. Wonderful.

7:46 AM  
Blogger Kat said...

yeah... whooo yeah...

9:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home