eudaemonic- (adj.) producing happiness and well-being

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

I spent my entire day on task. Amazing huh? I don’t' remember the last time that multi-tasking didn't get the best of me, taking me so far off task that I was googling something random like the newest use for cow manure (just so you know, this morning NPR said it's being added to the coal energy plants burn. The nitrogen in the manure binds to the nitrogen oxide in the coal, reducing the amount of nox is released into the atmosphere. Nox leads to air pollution and the greenhouse effect... .but I'm just saying :O) ) No, not even finding out what people were saying about last nights State of the Union could pull me away from the tasks at hand. I did clips for the first time at work. That means that I searched the internet for TAMU articles, put them all in individual word documents, posted them, put them in a packet, and mailed them out. Phew- YES! Then I completed two scholarship essays and fixed up my resume. I made flyers for our ACT meeting and posted them. Went to class until 7 and am now home. Not so productive now, but I'm about to be back on it doggone it :O). It's on like Donkey Kong!

1 Comments:

Blogger megamoo06 said...

I love your multi-tasking self. But, sometimes I worry you'll burn out. Sometimes it's really important to savor your time and enjoy one task.

10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home