eudaemonic- (adj.) producing happiness and well-being

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Austin e-mailed me with this job....I want this job....

Position Opening

Communications Director
Texas Cattle Feeders Association

The Texas Cattle Feeders Association has an immediate opening for a communications director located in the TCFA office in Amarillo, Texas. TCFA is looking for an excellent communicator who has 3-5 years experience in agriculture, preferably in the cattle industry. This position requires strong news and feature writing skills as well as the ability to speak in front of a group, and be the association's spokesperson with the broadcast and print media.

The TCFA Communications Director is responsible for writing and editing a weekly newsletter and the Cattle Feeders Annual, conducting association media relations and crisis management efforts, among other duties.
---------
Oh agriculture... my love still germinates, grows to maturity and is harvested for you (and only you) :O) I MISS AGRICULTURE! Never had a green thumb, but my brain was once the color of mashed peas...And what's worse is I think I'm losing it! In my prime I knew about cattle, goats, hogs, horses, sheep, oranges, corn, wheat, grapes, cotton, pumpkins, honey, and more. Now I'm so far removed, I didn't know Smith County was in a drought. The only vegetation I see is landscape watered four times a week. One of my dreams used to be international ag program building. I wanted to create programs that both conserved water and helped those who already didn't have enough. You know, I still want to do that. I don't know if it's because working in water is my adult version of a child wanting to be a princess as a grown up, or if it's something I really want to do because it's why I was made. I guess I'll just have to wait and see, especially since my lease lasts until Nov. '07!

2 Comments:

Blogger tamara said...

i love you like whoa

6:37 PM  
Blogger megamoo06 said...

Hey friend,
I agree, that would be one awesome job. I think you should really blog again. It's been 9 days. Too many!

10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home