eudaemonic- (adj.) producing happiness and well-being

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Those of you reading this, you are probably the same ones that I have complained to about my life (void of people) and job (being stupid).

Megan, I told you my job wasn’t really a job.

Tamara and Katherine I’ve told you I wasn’t good at what I did, so I was unhappy.

I’m sorry. In an attempt to be genuine in our friendships, I wanted to tell you the truth… which meant I unloaded all the negative feelings I was hiding from the other people in my life, specifically my coworkers.

The real truth is…
*I am enjoying life (like whoa.)
*I’m learning tons of stuff (I got a paper two minutes off the press the other night… COOL!)
*I’m starting to be genuine in my relationships (no more phony SJ.)
*I love going to work and writing everyday (and about interesting stuff too :O). )
*I still dance to the music in my head

I realized that by only sharing the secret stuff, I wasn’t do you a favor or enriching our relationship, I was denying you the real me.

So, here I am. I’m still happy!!! I promise :O)

2 Comments:

Blogger Kat said...

yay! I am glad that you are really happy. I am glad that you are trying to be real in all your relationships. Thank you for beeing real with me.

9:04 PM  
Blogger tamara said...

im happy you are happy

6:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home