eudaemonic- (adj.) producing happiness and well-being

Sunday, January 21, 2007

My apartment smells like ginger, and I like it :O)
I can read your thoughts...
"Why is the scent aggressive enough to muscle into dishes opposite as cookies and Thai food now wafting through your collection of wooden spoons?"
(that is what you were thinking, right? right.)
Well, it's because I made this...

GINGERBREAD GRANOLA... oh boy, oh boy :O)

There's something very Zen about granola. I'm not sure what it is, but I almost felt a little unworthy mixing the ingredients in my kitchen where fakies like spray butter and the sugar-sub Splenda are routinely used. Maybe it's just that I just haven't preformed my life quota of yoga's downward facing dogs yet.

It does make you smile though, huh?

1 Comments:

Blogger megamoo06 said...

Steph,
You're a granola-crunchy tree-hugger, and I love it.

6:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home